- You must be 18 years or older to take this course. Individuals who are younger than 18 are not eligible to undertake this course
- You must be either an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible to undertake this course
Demand for web development skills is increasing steadily across all industries, with the number of roles in Australia set to grow 9.2% by 20241. The sheer number of developers needed to serve the millions of websites and digital services offered by modern companies is what puts them at the top of Australia’s most in-demand list.
Academy Xi has leveraged curriculum from New York based tech education provider, Flatiron School, to bring you the Front-End Web Development: Transform course.
Designed for those starting out in the world of web development, this course will empower you with fundamental programming skills and enable you to create dynamic, responsive websites and web applications. Once you’ve completed this commercially tested training you’ll confidently be able to call yourself a Front-End Web Developer.
Who's It For?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to transition fast into the tech industry as a Front-End Engineer or Web Developer. If you are creative, detail-oriented, love logical problem solving and have an interest in tech and programming, this is the career change for you. Those interested in this course may include:
- Career changers who are currently working in an unrelated field and want to future proof their careers with in-demand skills
- Those working in tech-adjacent roles who want to upskill and broaden their opportunities in a fully technical role
- People re-entering the workforce after a break and looking to retrain
- Those wanting to start their own tech ventures and need some experience prior
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Front-End Engineer
- Web Developer
- Front-End Developer
- HTML/CSS Developer
- UI Developer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 18 weeks
- Time commitment of 20 hrs per week over 18 weeks
- Industry leading curriculum
- Master front-end skills
- Hands-on coding
- Unlimited 1:1 mentor support
- Final project and industry showcase
- Supported by leading industry experts
- Build your own Github profile
- Tailored career support
- Robust learning platform
- Industry recognised certificatre
- Alumni benefits
About Academy Xi
Our mission is to transform the world through education by empowering a community of changemakers with the skills to create waves of change and build a future-ready career or business.
To answer the insatiable demand for design and technology capabilities across all industries, we run practical, industry-relevant courses, in Human-Centred Design (UX, UI, Graphic Design and Service Design), Business and Marketing (Agile, Digital Growth Marketing, Product Management and Data Analytics), and New and Emerging Tech (Mixed Reality Design).
Designed and taught by passionate industry experts, our courses empower people and teams with the skills and confidence to stay ahead of the industry curve, build a future-ready career and transform their lives.