Become certified as a PRINCE2® Practitioner with an official licensed affiliate.
The PRINCE2® Practitioner status is one that many organisations perceive to be a minimum requirement for anyone who is looking to lead a project or be involved in a project team at a senior level. Not only do the organisations benefit from projects that are controlled and managed to this standard, but the individuals who hold the qualification and understand PRINCE2® as a methodology can implement the theories and processes to have a more successful career.
Our dedicated Career Services team will provide you with the tools needed for a successful career in tech. Receive expert guidance for your career, learn how to navigate the job market and be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Team manager
- Project analyst
What You'll Learn
- Recognise the benefits of using a project management methodology
- Identify the characteristics of a project
- Recognise the benefits of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Recognise key principles of PRINCE2
- Identify the PRINCE2 themes
- Match PRINCE2 processes with corresponding project stages
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 1 month
In order to sit the Practitioner exam students must have passed their Foundation exam.
- 12 months unlimited access
- Training aligned with what employers are looking for
- Award-winning student support
- Career Services – expert career advice exclusive to students
- A global community of peers
- Ongoing progress reports
- Exam booking support
- 91% pass rate
- Exam-based – PRINCE2 Practitioner
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We’re committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!