- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding
Commence, direct and complete projects, from small initiatives to large-scale implementation.
This course will teach you the skills essential to complete projects successfully within defined parameters.
This includes learning how to manage project scope, quality and costs, how to consult with stakeholders on project plans, time management protocols and effective management practices.
Once attained, this qualification will enable you to take on a managerial position when planning, designing and executing both small and large-scale projects within your place of work.
With a multitude of career platforms at your fingertips in both corporate and creative environments, now is the perfect time to put your plans into action and place yourself at the forefront of project operations.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
Flexible online learning, meaning you can study whenever and wherever suits you through our online learning platform, My eCampus.
- Up to 12 months
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements mandated by the training package, students’ skills and capabilities to undertake this training product will be assessed and advice on suitability will be provided during the pre-enrolment process.
Students under the age of 18 years require the signed consent of a parent or guardian to enrol in this qualification.
You will need to be a permanent Australian resident or equivalent.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Given that some students may already be able to demonstrate their competence in some units, a recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment process may be available to students to recognise skills and knowledge that may have been gained through formal and informal training and/or learning, work experience and life experience.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine and manage project scope. It involves obtaining project authorisation, developing a scope management plan, and managing the application of project scope controls. It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business or as a consultant.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage time during projects. It involves determining and implementing the project schedule, and assessing time management outcomes. It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify, analyse and refine project costs to produce a budget, and to use this budget as the principal mechanism to control project cost. It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage quality within projects. It involves determining quality requirements, implementing quality control and assurance processes, and using review and evaluation to make quality improvements in current and future projects. It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to manage human resources related to projects. It involves planning for human resources, implementing personnel training and development, and managing the project team. It applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business, or as a consultant.
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number – 22557)