Take advantage of Swinburne Online
Swinburne Online is a digital education portal that delivers online university and TAFE courses on behalf of Melbourne’s Swinburne University of Technology, one of Australia’s leading educational institutions with over 30,000 students.
Offering a wide range of highly engaging and productive university courses online, Swinburne Online’s students have the opportunity to receive the same qualifications as those attending Swinburne University of Technology.
The difference is that learning is done online, so instead of coming onto campus, Swinburne Online students can study any time, anywhere, through an innovative and easy to use digital portal.
Swinburne’s vast online curriculum
Swinburne Online has a wide range of study courses to log in to, covering everything from education, business and marketing to logistics, accounting and social sciences (like criminology and psychology).
These courses can be studied to the full range of qualifications – with many going from graduate certificate to diploma and then on to bachelor and master’s level. Each of the courses is taught to Australian Qualifications Framework standards and is supported by a wide range of student financial support schemes, including HECS and VET.
Swinburne’s dedicated online tutors work closely with students to help them submit their best work and the in-house social media network CONNECT allows students to keep in touch, even while they are working and studying away from each other.
By studying with Swinburne Online, students can balance the needs of their day-to-day lives while also putting in hard work to better their future; with hard work and application, the outcome is the same as if studying on campus – a well-earned qualification.
Explore TAFE in Australia
Swinburne Online Courses found:
Bachelor of Media and Communication With a Major in Public Relations
Influence and manage the public perception of an organisation with a public relations degree from Swinburne. Combining core communication and marketing principles, this degree gives you the skills to help companies build lasting relationships with the...
- Media Relations Coordinator Develop and manage important brand relationships with the public and the media.
- Community Manager Build, grow and manage a brand’s community through social media and other online channels.
- PR and Events Manager Build a company’s presence through a range of messaging and events.
- Public Relations Manager Plan and implement public relations strategies to build a favourable public image.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Great business leaders aren’t born – they are made. If you are a professional wanting to move up into a key leadership role with more responsibility, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Swinburne is the ideal way to get there. You will build...
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Responsible for the overarching strategic planning of the future of a business.
- Strategic Manager Provides a strategic approach and insight into business operations.
- Executive General Manager Develops strategies and policies to achieve future business goals.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) Directs business operations to meet budget and financial targets.
Bachelor of Business With a Major in Accounting
Start your career in finance by becoming a qualified accountant. Professionally accredited by CPA Australia and taught by qualified accountants, our Bachelor of Business With a Major in Accounting will give you the skills you need to work in a broad ra...
- Accounts Officer
- Tax Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountant
Bachelor of Education (Primary)
Help shape the minds of the future by becoming a primary teacher. A Swinburne Online Bachelor of Education (Primary) will qualify you to teach in primary schools across Australia. You will use the latest technology to develop effective teaching techniq...
- Primary School Teacher Teach and coordinate a range of subjects to primary students within a
- Primary School Principal Lead the educational direction of a primary school and ensure the curriculum is taught to national standards.
Master of Professional Accounting
Take the next step in your business career by becoming a qualified accountant. Professionally accredited by CPA Australia and taught by practicing accountants, the Master of Professional Accounting from Swinburne gives you the skills you need to work i...
- Accounts Officer Analyse the financial activities and maintain the growth targets of a business.
- Tax Accountant Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for clients.
- Financial Accountant Manage the production of statutory accounts, balance sheet reconciliation and budget control.
- Company Accountant Provide financial, compliance and strategic support to a business.
Bachelor of Business With a Major in Business Administration
Become an influential part of any organisation by studying a Bachelor of Business Administration online with Swinburne. Taught by industry professionals, the Bachelor of Business With a Major in Business Administration allows you to develop your market...
- Administration Manager – Support strategic operations and business objectives in an administrative capacity.
- Team Leader – Organise, direct and manage people within teams of all sizes in a business environment.
- Operations Manager – Continuously improve and adapt operational systems to meet changing business demands.
- General Manager – Establish business objectives and put procedures in place to meet them.
Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
Help young children develop the skills they’ll use for a lifetime. Studying a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education online from Swinburne will qualify you to teach children from six weeks to eight years old in childcare centres, kindergartens and prim...
- Early Childhood Teacher Play a vital role in developing the coordination, social skills, creativity and self-expression of young children.
- Kindergarten Teacher Begin the education journey with young children by establishing reading, writing and basic math skills.
- Early Childhood Teaching Director Develop the curriculum, set policies and oversee daily operations of an early childhood centre.
Bachelor of Media and Communication with a Major in Advertising
Impact customers and create exciting commercial content by studying a degree in advertising through Swinburne Online. Study an advertising degree online to become a skilled communications professional and learn from industry leaders. Hone your expertis...
- Advertising Coordinator
- Advertising Artist
- Commercial Producer
- Communications Consultant
Bachelor of Business With a Major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Learn how to plan and manage the flow of goods and resources in a global marketplace. When studying a supply chain management course online with Swinburne, you’ll develop your project management and negotiation skills and learn how to procure pro...
- Supply Chain Manager Plan and organise the movement of goods and materials.
- Export and Import Manager Manage import and export processes in line with governing laws.
- Replenishment Analyst Ensure logistical processes and stock replenishment practices run efficiently.
- Logistics Operation Manager Oversee the operations of a distribution centre.
Bachelor of Social Science With a Major in Criminology
Understand why crimes are committed and how they impact society with a Bachelor of Social Science (Criminology). With a strong focus on psychology, law and society, this industry-recognised online criminology course gives you an opportunity to make a d...
- Community Development Officer Foster social change and improve the quality of life within communities.
- Policy and Project Officer Lead specialist project activities and manage the development of policies.
- Corrections Officer Monitor and supervise offenders, and help integrate them back into the community.
- Immigration Officer Work to maintain effective immigration control based on the country’s immigration laws.
Bachelor of Social Science with a Major in Security and International Relations
If you’re interested in foreign affairs, trade and international business then Swinburne’s degree in International Relations and Security could give you the skills to operate at a global level. During this degree you’ll study the complex issues that su...
- International Trade Affairs Officer
- Policy Advisor
- Risk Analyst
- Defence Career Progression
Bachelor of Business With a Major in Marketing
Learn how to build a brand customers love with an online marketing degree from Swinburne. Taught by experienced industry professionals, the Bachelor of Business (Marketing) gives you an understanding of contemporary marketing principles, and equips you...
- Advertising Coordinator Plan and implement strategic advertising for all types of advertising channels.
- Product Manager Develop and launch new products into the market, managing and their success and growth.
- Digital Marketing Specialist Develop and implement digital strategies designed to increase online traffic to a company’s website.
- Marketing Manager Lead a team to carry out day-to-day marketing activities and develop long-term growth strategies for an organisation.
Bachelor of Design With a Major in Communication Design
Turn your passion into a fulfilling career with a Bachelor of Design (Communication Design) from Swinburne. Taught by practicing designers, this degree prepares you to work in a range of creative industries, such as advertising, branding, merchandising...
- Design Coordinator Produce design solutions for clients and oversee creative projects from start to finish.
- Marketing and Design Executive Develop and execute marketing strategies and create strong graphic design elements.
- Graphic and Digital Designer Produce creative campaigns using graphic design, web and video advertising content.
- Account Manager Work with clients to create a digital brand strategy and manage their projects and campaigns.
Bachelor of Social Science with a Major in Behavioural Studies
Gain a unique insight into human nature that will take you further in any career, with the Bachelor of Social Studies majoring in Behavioural Studies. During this degree, you’ll learn how to analyse the behaviour, relationships and motivations of peopl...
- Counselling Supporter
- Child Protection Officer
- Community Worker
- Human Resources Officer
Bachelor of Business With a Major in Management
Great business leaders aren’t born – they are made. With a Bachelor of Business (Management) degree from Swinburne you will develop the skills you need to successfully lead teams in a broad range of organisations. You will learn how to plan, monitor an...
- Team Leader Supervise, guide and motivate a team to achieve KPI targets.
- General Manager Establish and work towards key business objectives.
- Managing Director Develop strategic plans and build an effective management team to achieve business goals.
Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
Great business leaders aren’t born – they are made. If you are a professional looking to move into a key leadership role, a Swinburne Graduate Certificate of Business Administration can help get you there. You will build on your professional experience...
- Strategic Manager Provide a strategic approach and insight into business operations.
- Executive General Manager Develop strategies and policies to achieve business goals.
- Business Analyst Help a business implement best-practice technology solutions.
- Operations Manager Direct business operations to meet budget and financial targets.
Bachelor of Business With a Major in Sports Management
You don’t have to be an athlete to become a sports professional. By studying your sports management course online with Swinburne, you will have the skills to work in a diverse range of sports related business, management and marketing roles. You will l...
- Sporting Club Manager Oversee the operations of a sporting club, and manage its growth and development.
- Events Manager Build a company’s presence through various event channels.
- Sponsorship Manager Generate leads and partnership opportunities for a brand, player or club.
- General Manager Manage the development and growth of a sporting association, league or brand.
Master of Teaching (Primary)
Start your career in finance by becoming a qualified accountant. Professionally accredited by CPA Australia and taught by qualified accountants, our Bachelor of Business (Accounting) will give you the skills you need to work in a broad range of financi...
- Primary School Teacher
- Primary School Principa
Bachelor of Media and Communication With a Major in Media Studies
Kick-start your career in the fast-paced world of media and communications with a Bachelor of Communication (Media Studies) from Swinburne. Taught by industry professionals, this media studies degree will see you become a skilled media professional. Yo...
- Radio Production Coordinator Maintain production schedules for radio and liaise with talent.
- Communications Coordinator Develop internal and external messaging on behalf of a company.
- Digital Media Account Manager Lead strategic digital media planning, buying and implementation.
- Digital Marketing Manager Devise strategies to develop and drive online traffic to a company’s website.
Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting
Take the next step towards a career in accountancy with a Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting. Taught by practising accountants, a graduate certificate in accounting gives you the skills you need to work in a broad range of financial roles...
- Accounts Officer Analyse the financial activities and maintain the growth targets of a business.
- Finance Administrator Manage the accounts, budgets and financial objectives of an organisation.