AI is my CoPilot is the perfect entry point to understanding the artificial intelligence tools currently available, and how to harness them to increase your personal productivity and impact at work. This practical course focuses on how to “centaur” or “copilot”, which involves job sharing with AI, through a hands-on approach.
By embracing AI, participants can revolutionise their businesses, increase productivity, and adapt to the ever changing landscape of technology. Those in management roles will learn when and how to effectively leverage AI to save time and resources and leave this course understanding AI and its potential implications is becoming increasingly important in today’s world.
Who's It For?
This course serves as the ideal starting point, offering essential knowledge about prompts and modifiers, versions and development, as well as limitations and considerations of AI.
What You'll Learn
- Be able to write and present an artificial intelligence strategy including tools to use, policies for consideration regarding implications around copyright, regulations and DarkAI.
- Understand prompts and modifiers, about versions and development as well as limitations and considerations of AI.
- Decide which browser plugins and additional 3rd party tools work best for your ChatGPT AI strategy.
- Understand the concepts behind API integration into business systems like accounting, CRM, Google Drive, email, SEO and enterprise requirements.
- Review case studies and analytics to determine best practices for relevant industry sector with artificial intelligence.
- Apply technical expertise in ChatGPT, MidJourney, and similar technologies, utilising various AI techniques and supportive tools for effective business implementation.
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- South Australia
- New South Wales
Duration and Study Load
- 1 day
On-Campus Workshops – 1 day face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Virtual Classroom – 1 day virtual sessions
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, virtual classrooms provides the benefits of live learning — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.