- This fee-for-service program is not eligible for government funding
This program provides participants with the essential knowledge and skills to undertake management positions. This includes assuming responsibility for their own performance, providing leadership, guidance and support to others.
Develop the knowledge and skills to apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. Graduates will be eligible to be offered an interview for current vacant positions.
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
The course is completed over 6 months through Virtual learning.
What is Virtual learning?
Virtual learning uses collaborative software applications to provide the benefits of face to face learning such as real-time interaction between students and educators, but with the flexibility of students being able to log on from the comfort of their home or workplace.
The qualification is delivered over 7 sessions of 2.5 hours each over 6 months plus work outside of class.
- Complete the LLN pre requisite
- Participants must be able to communicate effectively with other people both in writing and orally
Recognition of Prior Learning
Credit transfer and Recognition of prior learning (RPL) are two ways your previous education, training or experience can contribute to a new qualification.
At St John Ambulance you can apply for credit so your previous learning or experience counts toward your St John Ambulance program.
Assessment of the course is through a combination of practical activities and workbooks. Students are required to complete workbooks outside of class time.
Students must have:
- Access to a computer with a Chrome browser and the internet
- Microsoft Office 365
About St John Ambulance Australia
As one of the largest training providers training over 400,000 students nationally per year, St John is also a not-for-profit, operating for over 137 years. Our mission is the service of humanity, and we aim to deliver the best student experience possible and be a place where people are inspired to learn, volunteer and work. We support our charitable work through a strong and diversified commercial operation, which includes Training, Event health services, Non-emergency patient transport and the sale of First Aid products.
We deliver nationally recognised training in partnership with St John Ambulance Australia Inc, a Registered Training Organisation (RTO number: 88041)