Gain essential fluency to succeed as a marketer in this digital age. Growth-minded professionals and business entrepreneurs can leverage versatile skills to execute digital marketing campaigns, win customers, and collaborate with marketing agencies.
This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to create a data-driven digital marketing strategy to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Diploma of Digital Marketing focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today’s digital business world.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Digital marketing specialist
- Social media planner
- Digital communications manager
- Digital media buyer
- Digital content coordinator
- Digital copywriter
- Marketing automation specialist
What You'll Learn
Why Study Digital Marketing?
- Demand for digital marketing skills grew 92% in 5 years. Growth in digital-focused jobs outpaced overall marketing jobs by 30%
- This course will help you drive customer behaviour online. You will explore several aspects of the new digital marketing environment, including topics such as digital marketing analytics, search engine optimisation, social media marketing, and content writing. When you complete this course, you will have a richer understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape and acquire a new set of stories, concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote and price products and services
- Use industry-based platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Google, Hootsuite, HubSpot, Grammarly, and many more
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Course Duration – 52 weeks, full time
- Blended learning: 33% online and 67% Interactive e-learning due to Covid-19
Essential entry requirements
Entrants to the Diploma of Digital Marketing must:
- Be aged over 18; and
- Have completed an approved an English language test such as IELTS 5.5 – or equivalent (international students only)
- Basic computer skills
Recommended entry requirements
- Students should be able to read and write English at approximately year 12 level in order to be able to assimilate the information provided in the program, to read complex instructions and to write competently and accurately
About Australian College of Business Intelligence
Our vision is to be a leading provider of vocational education for domestic and overseas students in the area of business and digital technologies, with leading-edge training responsive to current industry practice and guided by local and global responsibility.
Australian Institute of Business Intelligence Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #40835)