Strengthen your leadership identity with this course, especially designed for senior managers who wish to create a positive influence on management and the organisation as a whole. Learn how to apply a ‘people perspective’ to decision-making and become an inspirational and authoritative leader. If you live and breathe the organisation’s vision and values, you’ll inspire employees to deliver results.
Who's It For?
- This course is ideal for any senior manager who would like to further develop their skills for effectively leading their organisation and the people within it.
What You'll Learn
- Apply context-specific leadership styles to build credibility, trust and respect
- Create connections between organisational objectives, values and standards in order to build commitment
- Create trust, confidence and respect through positive role modelling and effective communication and consultation
- Lead, consult and promote the benefits of organisational change initiatives
- Contribute to the creation of an organisation development plans and practices
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- New South Wales
Duration and Study Load
- 3 Days
On-Campus Workshops – 3 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
This Short Course also gives you free access to the following Online Courses valued at $4,125:
- Creative Thinking and Continuous Improvement
- Effective Communication
- Introduction to Project Management
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.