- Payment plans are only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
The photography industry is one where both creativity and skill both come in to play. Though you don’t need a university degree to become a photographer, you do need the correct equipment, the appropriate skills and creativity. It may seem that photography is as simple as grabbing a camera and pointing and shooting but there’s so much more to it than just that. Check out this course if you’d like to learn the ins and outs of photography.
This course is ideal for beginner to intermediate photographers who are looking to take their passion for photography into a career. Whether you’re looking to start your own business or work as a professional photographer, this course offers it all from digital photography, post-production and workshopping of those skills.
If all you need is a DSLR camera before undertaking this course, don’t fret! Our payment plans include a DSLR when you sign up to this course!
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Wedding Photographer
- Event Photographer
- Freelance Photographer
- Club and Bar Photographer
- Media Photographer
- Wildlife Photographer
- Digital image editor
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Flexible duration (24 months access & tutor support)
- Average course completion time – 30 to 35 weeks
- Self-paced fully supported learning
- You must have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Not have any disabilities or impairments which would affect your ability to study online
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Interactive online learning material
- Full tutor support via phone or email
- Certificate of Completion
- DSLR Camera
Feedback will be provided for assessments upon submission online.
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.