- 93% employment success. Enrol today and get FREE examination fees and direct access to our Career Services team.
- Massive EOFY Sale! Get 50% off ALL Learning People courses. Limited time only. Enquire now.
If you use agile practices in your projects or your organisation is adopting the agile methodology of project management the PMI ACP Agile Certified Practitioner certification is for you.
Increase productivity and employability. PMI ACP is the ideal qualification for project managers because it decreases product defects, improving team productivity and increasing delivery of business value.
Our dedicated Career Services team will provide you with the tools needed for a successful career in tech. Receive expert guidance for your career, learn how to navigate the job market and be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
Who's It For?
This certification is for those experienced with using agile or working for an organisation that is adopting the agile methodology in their projects. Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management.
Project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects.
By successfully completing the Agile Certified Practitioner you’ll be recognised as having expertise in using agile practices in your projects. You’ll show you’ve increased your professional versatility through agile tools and techniques.
With this certification, you’ll demonstrate your experience using agile approaches, have good collaborative skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times. These are sought after talents that will prove your skills beyond a good reference.
The ACP carries a higher level of professional credibility too, as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination of agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
What You'll Learn
- Agile project management essentials
- Adopting an agile approach to project management
- An overview of agile methodologies
- Overview of the Scrum development process
- Agile planning: project initiating and requirements gathering
- Agile planning: doing estimates and completing the release plan
- Planning and monitoring iterations on an agile project
- Leading an agile team
- Managing stakeholder engagement on an agile project
- Ensuring delivery of value and quality in agile projects
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 10 days
How will I learn?
We offer exclusive and unique learning tech with ELSA and the Percipio App.
This is a unique benefit when studying with the Learning People, as you’ll be able to move through the training more efficiently and find the process easier to navigate.
You’ll gain access to thousands of microlearning assets in your browser while you’re learning from the best tech learning platform in the world, wherever you are in the world.
The simple interface will help accelerate your learning and increase utilisation, with one-click access to your content. You’ll work from your personalised learning playlist, designed to help you reach your career goals.
- No requirements for the training.
- 2,000 hours project experience with additional 1,500 hours of Agile experience for the ACP exam
Why learn with us?
- We’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1-2-1 personal tutor access
- A global community of 40,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access virtual seminars and classrooms
- We only partner with the biggest accreditors in the world
- Gain invaluable industry experience
- Change career, start fresh or simply advance in your current role
- Exclusive student benefits — Alumni community, industry events and lots more
Exam-based – PMI ACP
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
About Learning People
Massive EOFY Sale! Get 50% off ALL Learning People courses until 30 June 2022. Enquire now.
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We’re committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!