- This course is only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
With over 80% of real estate agents leaving the industry after just 12 months, it’s important to start strong, that’s where our Real Estate Certificate comes in. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of the industry and provide you with the knowledge and tools to start contributing immediately. Not only will you have the skills, but you’ll also be dramatically increasing your employability.
From how to enlist sellers on to your books to running the perfect open home, you’ll leave the course with a solid foundation in what it takes to be successful in the real estate industry.
With 10 modules delivered online, you can learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever suits you. Each module covers a new topic, guiding you through the basics of the real estate industry.
Who's It For?
- Individuals who want to stand out from other job applicants and make themselves more employable
- Those who want to fast track their success with a proven blueprint for success
- Individuals driven to do the activities required to get results
- In a position to invest into their career and 100% committed to a career in the real estate industry
What You'll Learn
- Get the right information about your market
- How to find sellers
- How to maintain long term relationships with prospective clients
- Prove the worth of your commission
- Getting buyers to view a property
- Conducting open for inspections
- Powerful questions that move properties
- Following up the right way
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 10 online modules
- Self-paced: complete in your own time
Not only will you learn the skills to succeed, but you can also get accredited with your states industry body. Send an inquiry to find out more about the registration certificate/ license and take the final step into becoming a real estate agent.
- Common misconceptions
- 9 principles of salesmanship
- Professionalism in real estate
- Standing our for the right reasons
- Area knowledge
- General market knowledge
- Specific market knowledge
- Where do you find this information?
- What is prospecting?
- Types of prospecting
- Intentional prospecting
- Sales based prospecting
- Types of inspections
- Open homes
- Private inspections
- Overall do’s and don’ts for every inspection
- Settlement time
- What now
- Phases of negotiation
- Five rules for negotiation
- Process for completing a proposal to purchase
- Presenting the offer
- Presenting the counter offer
- Once the offer has been accepted
About Global Real Estate Training
With over 26 years in the real estate industry, we’ve seen it all: highs, lows and everything in between. But what remains constant are the people. Real estate is a great career for dedicated people, but too many industry new-comers find themselves thrown into the deep end and expected to swim.
That’s where the idea behind Global Real Estate Training was born. By passing on our experience, skills and simple to follow tools, we knew we could provide a lifeline to those new-starts and set them up for success from the start.