- You MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permenant resident to enquire
- Please note this course does NOT qualify for any government funding. Flexible payment options are available
With an alarming 80% of real estate agents exiting the industry within just a year, it becomes crucial to start on the right foot. Enter our Real Estate Certificate, designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge and tools to make an immediate impact.
We will guide you through every aspect of the industry, from enlisting sellers to hosting flawless open houses. By the end of the course, you will possess a strong foundation to succeed in the real estate realm.
Regardless of whether you’re interested in Sales or Property Management, our comprehensive course will propel you into the real estate industry and set you up for great success. By acquiring these essential skills before starting your role, you will significantly increase your employability and stand out amongst other applicants.
Delivered online in 10 convenient modules, you have the flexibility to learn at your own pace, anytime, anywhere. Let each module introduce you to a new topic, unveiling the fundamentals of the real estate industry.
Who's It For?
- Individuals seeking to differentiate themselves from other job applicants and enhance their employability
- Those seeking to accelerate their success with a proven blueprint for achieving their goals
- Individuals motivated to perform the necessary tasks to achieve desired outcomes
- Those ready to invest in their career and fully committed to pursuing a successful path in the real estate industry
What You'll Learn
- Acquire accurate market insights
- Discover effective strategies for finding sellers
- Cultivate long-term relationships with potential clients
- Demonstrate the value of your commission
- How the rental property system works
- Growing your rental roll
- Providing appropriate rental appraisals
- The ins and outs of leases
- The importance of inspections
- What happens when things go wrong
- Starting and ending a lease
- Building a profitable rent roll
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 10 online modules
- Self-paced: complete in your own time
- This course is conveniently delivered in a 100% online format, allowing learners to access the materials and resources anytime, anywhere. Even after completion, you will continue to enjoy unlimited access to the course content
Not only will you acquire the essential skills for success, but you can also obtain accreditation from your state’s professional body. Reach out to us for further information on the registration certificate/licence, and take the final leap towards becoming a certified real estate agent.
- After each module, an engaging series of interactive quizzes awaits. These quizzes are designed to not only assess your understanding but also enhance your knowledge retention
- Get to Know Your Market
- Finding Your Business
- Winning the Business From the Seller
- Overcoming Seller Objections
- Getting the Sellers to Sold
- And more!
- The Importance of Property Management
- Routine Inspections & Problems in Tenancies
- Maintenance Wear & Tear
- Appraisals & Listing Presentations
- The Leasing Process
- And more!
About Global Real Estate Training
With over 26 years in the real estate industry, we’ve seen it all: highs, lows and everything in between. But what remains constant are the people. Real estate is a great career for dedicated people, but too many industry new-comers find themselves thrown into the deep end and expected to swim.
That’s where the idea behind Global Real Estate Training was born. By passing on our experience, skills and simple to follow tools, we knew we could provide a lifeline to those new-starts and set them up for success from the start.