- You must be 18 years or older to take this course. Individuals who are younger than 18 are not eligible to undertake this course
- You must be either an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible to undertake this course
Academy Xi has leveraged curriculum from New York based tech education provider, Flatiron School, to bring you the Software Engineering: Transform course.
With curriculum built by Flatiron School, the Software Engineering: Transform course from Academy Xi is designed to completely transform your career, teaching in-demand practical skills that will get you job-ready.
On top of this industry-aligned curriculum delivered via a sophisticated learning platform, you’ll get learning support from local Mentors with a wealth of industry experience and career support from our Australia-based Career Support Team.
Who's It For?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to transition fast into the tech industry as a Software Engineer or Developer.
If you are detail-oriented, love logical problem solving and have an interest in tech, then this is the course for you. Those interested in this course may include:
- Career changers who are currently working in an unrelated field and want to future proof their careers with in-demand skills
- Those working in tech-adjacent roles who want to upskill and broaden their opportunities in a fully technical role
- People re-entering the workforce after a break and looking to retrain
- People looking to start their own tech ventures and need some experience working in a tech role prior
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Front-end Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Full-stack Engineer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Full-time or Part-time
- 5 months, full-time: 45-50 hours per week. OR
- 10 months, part-time: 20-25 hours per week
- This course requires you to complete a non- technical admissions interview before you begin. This is a simple conversation to ensure this course is the right fit for you and you’re well placed to succeed
- Industry vetted curriculum
- Become a full-stack engineer
- Hands-on coding practice
- Build your Github profile
- Final project and industry showcase
- Supported by leading industry experts
- Unlimited 1:1 mentor support
- Robust learning platform
- Tailored career support
- Network of hiring managers
- Earn an industry-recognised certificate
About Academy Xi
Our mission is to transform the world through education by empowering a community of changemakers with the skills to create waves of change and build a future-ready career or business.
To answer the insatiable demand for design and technology capabilities across all industries, we run practical, industry-relevant courses, in Human-Centred Design (UX, UI, Graphic Design and Service Design), Business and Marketing (Agile, Digital Growth Marketing, Product Management and Data Analytics), and New and Emerging Tech (Mixed Reality Design).
Designed and taught by passionate industry experts, our courses empower people and teams with the skills and confidence to stay ahead of the industry curve, build a future-ready career and transform their lives.