Win $1,000 off the cost of your study!
We’re offering one lucky winner of each stage $1,000 towards the cost of study!
At training.com.au our goal is to help people open the doors to a bright future. To find success and happiness in their chosen field. Success means different things to different people, so in 500 words or less, we’d like you to tell us what success means to you.
3 x $1,000 grants paid towards your HELP debt or university tuition fees, or towards the price of any course listed on training.com.au. A $1,000 prize will be awarded to the winner of each stage.
How to apply
Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org during one of the three stages (see ‘Dates’ below):
- Full name
- Phone number
Then, in 500 words or less, answer the question “What does success mean to you?”
- Entries must be in by the closing date of each stage.
- Entries must be 500 words or less.
- Entrants can only enter one stage. Entries submitted a second or third time will not be considered for the prize.
- The winner will be chosen by a panel at training.com.au.
Here are the dates of each stage:
- Entries close 1 December 2015
- Winner announced 11 December 2015
- 2 January – 1 March 2016
- Winner announced 18 March 2016
- 1 April – 1 June 2016
- Winner announced 16 June 2016
If you are living outside Australia and need advice about studying and living in Australia, please visit our partner http://www.livinglearningaustralia.com.au
Don’t wait. Get your entry in now!
Your Ultimate Guide to a Successful Career in Bookkeeping
Embarking on a career in bookkeeping is not just about dealing with numbers, it’s about playin...
How to Grow Your Bookkeeping Career in 5 Simple Steps
Financial literacy and accountability for decision-making are key to the success of many small to me...
Xero vs MYOB: Which Course is Right For You?
When it comes to bookkeeping and accounting software, the debate often boils down to Xero vs MYOB. B...