BAA is proudly partnered with Victoria University to offer our students higher education opportunities.
Whether students are after an alternative way to gain entry into a degree, or simply want to try out a study path so they can confirm their longer-term career goals, BAA’s Building Leadership Program will allow students to graduate with a CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) and a CPC502110 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) and progress into a degree.
The Building Leadership Program allows students to explore career opportunities, discover their talents and develop professional interests while achieving their learning milestones.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people working towards university entrance and becoming building professionals.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Construction Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Lead Foreman
- Building Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Project Manager
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Pascoe Vale
- St Kilda
Duration and Study Load
44 Weeks of delivery over a twelve-month calendar period.
2.5 Days per week of face to face campus delivery
Half a day per week Self Directed Online study (SDOL)
Total of 21 hours per week face to face and self-directed online study
8 hours per week outside of classroom hours to complete your studies
- Industry Connected – BAA is part of the Simonds Group which includes Simonds Homes This allows great insight into employee and industry focused educational delivery with an emphasis on the importance of meeting industry needs.
- Gain credits towards a Bachelor degree – VU recognises BAA’s Building Leadership Program by applying unit credits which can take up to a year and a half off the completion time of your degree.
Enter Uni With two Qualifications
Successful completion of the BAA’s Building Leadership Program provides guaranteed entry to the following courses at Victoria University:
- Bachelor of Building Surveying (NBBS)
- Bachelor of Building Design (NBBD)
- Bachelor of Construction Management (Honours)
Our building leadership program will see graduates complete a CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) and a CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building). Give your building and construction career a competitive advantage by gaining the skills and knowledge to learn how to plan, coordinate and complete residential, industrial and commercial building projects.
GAIN CREDITS TOWARDS A BACHELOR
BAA is a proud partner of Victoria University, an institution that ranked in the top 2% in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings in 2017/2018. BAA and VU come from a strong heritage of success and it’s this heritage that fosters trust and respect by our respective students. With VU encompassing a 100-year commitment to providing quality education and BAA, through Simonds Homes, building homes since 1949, together we empower and create the next generation of building professionals.
VU recognises BAA’s Building Leadership Pathway Program by applying unit credits which can take up to a year and a half off the completion time of your degree.
About Builders Academy Australia
Builders Academy Australia is part of the Simonds Group which includes Simonds Homes, one of Australia’s 4th largest builder of detached housing in Australia and Victoria’s largest. This allows great insight into employee and industry focused educational delivery with an emphasis on the importance of meeting industry needs.
Based on the principle of “builders training builders”, BAA draws on its deep connections to Simonds Homes and with this close industry link, BAA provides the highest quality curriculum and training services to prepare graduates for today’s competitive workforce.
RTO number: 21583