Data Insights for Business equips participants with essential, tools, methods, and a growth mindset to shape data-driven inquiries and effectively tackle business challenges. This practical and interactive course focuses on helping participants become proficient in the data analytics pipeline, ensuring they can recognise the necessity of data and effectively communicating their requirements. By honing these skills, participants can craft actionable insights and effectively communicate solutions through compelling data storytelling.
Business professionals will acquire the necessary data insights skills to make well informed decisions, enhance business performance, identify untapped opportunities and effectively solve problems.
Who's It For?
The Data Insights for Business program has been developed for individuals who recognise the importance of data-driven decision-making and aim to acquire practical skills in crafting and effectively communicating actionable insights from data.
This program caters to a diverse audience, encompassing business professionals holding middle management roles, as well as those eager to enhance their data literacy capabilities.
What You'll Learn
- Recognise the value of data and understand key terminology and tools relevant to the data space.
- Identify a business need for data and set a data goal.
- Craft data questions to communicate data requirements effectively.
- Learn what an insight is and how to synthesise data into actionable insights.
- Understand and apply effective storytelling techniques to communicate the findings.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- 1 Day
Virtual Classroom – 1 day virtual session
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, virtual classrooms provides the benefits of live learning — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.