With the latest theories and practical approaches to management, AIM’s BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management is a nationally recognised business qualification designed to help plan, execute and evaluate your own work and the work of your team. Exploring the critical capabilities that make an effective manager, this program is divided into three distinct sections that cover the management of business, performance and people.
Who's It For?
- The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management is a widely focused course, especially suited to those wishing to upskill in a number of leadership and management areas. It is designed specifically for supervisors or middle managers that have responsibility for a team of people, as well as those who participate in operational planning and are involved in change management
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Sales Team Manager
- Clerical/Administrative Role
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
Online Study and Support through Self-paced Online Modules
- Studying online has never been easier or more convenient than through AIM’s state-of-the-art virtual campus, myAIM. Via the portal myAIM, students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources, and practice questions, all working to guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements. You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, connect with others in online forums, and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams
- 18 years + of age
- Education level minimum year 12 or Certificate IV
- Work experience and access to workplace
- Technologically literate
- English proficiency
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.