This nationally recognised diploma is aimed at emerging leaders looking for more highly skilled work, a promotion or higher pay. You can study online and continue your current work and life.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Business manager
- Office manager
- Team leader
What You'll Learn
- Essential skills of performing effectively as a leader and expanding on existing skillsets and knowledge to take on bigger and better opportunities.
- Create sound communication strategies and skills, critical thinking skills, and operational planning.
- Managing workplace relationships and team effectiveness, supporting the development and well-being of yourself and potential direct reports
- You will experience a mix of theoretical and practical tasks, ensuring you finish the course qualified and workplace ready
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 18-24 months
There are no formal entry requirements for this course. However, students must be 18 years of age or above and are expected to have Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) at Year 12 (or equivalent) or Certificate IV level.
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they’re prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)