- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
Take the right path to fast track your career.
You’re well on the road to success once you have this course under your belt. You’ll become a Certified Medical Receptionist with the Certificate in Medical Reception & Terminology where you’ll learn how to use Microsoft Office in managing the day-to-day running of a medical practice. You’ll have the opportunity to develop the skills needed to communicate clearly and effectively in a medical environment. Then, you’ll ten learn advanced administration skills with the Advanced Certificate in Business Administration. There are also some exciting FREE benefits that come with the course.
- FREE 12-month membership to the Australian Institute of Office Professionals
- FREE bonus module on how to use MedTech using the actual software
- FREE 352-page MedTech Training Guide and access to the MedTech software
- FREE access to the CCH Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 useful textbooks
What You'll Learn
- Become a Certified Medical Receptionist and gain advanced administration skills
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a medical environment
- Work with professional and experienced tutors to be able to master medical terminology and abbreviations
- Gain a practical understanding of the most commonly used accounting software; Xero and/or MYOB
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Grasp the principles of verbal and written communication in the business environment
- Work in a supportive, collaborative environment with experienced tutors and other students
- Prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that suits your schedule
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approximately 400 hours
- Learn at your own pace, but ideally, complete one module per week
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
This course is accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive unlimited support from experienced tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed.
- Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
- Multiple-choice questions
- Written assessments
Linda Anne Ford
There are a variety of subjects under each core module.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.