- This is NOT a free course. We are a private RTO and therefore government funding is not available. Please check eligibility requirements before enquiring.
CAL’s Certificate IV in Building Project Support (Contract Administrator) will put you on the pathway to become a contract administrator in construction by developing a range of skills, including how to prepare and develop contracts, project management and administration techniques, and overseeing sites to ensure they meet legal requirements.
With this course, you’ll learn to ensure construction compliance requirements are met, as well as applying building codes and standards to the construction process.
Graduating with this Certificate IV will see you working on a commercial or residential construction project as a contract administrator, creating contracts, and working with subcontractors through to completion. You’ll gain the hands-on skills to manage construction site contracts to ensure compliance with building and construction regulations, standards, and codes, paired with valuable operational skills to understand the legal requirements of worksites.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Contract Administrator
- Site Manager
- Building Scheduler
What You'll Learn
- Manage and negotiate contracts
- Arrange building applications and approvals to ensure they are meeting legal and contractual standards
- Ensuring quality, OH&S standards, and legal requirements are met to support safe workplace practices
- Identify client requirements and finalise contract requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Part-time approx. 12 -14 months
- Full-time approx. 10 months
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies – not just a piece of paper.
We promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)