This data analyst course delivered by Simplilearn in collaboration with IBM accelerates your career as an experienced data analyst by providing you with world-class training and skills in data analytics.
Our data analyst bootcamp course offers expert-led training with hands-on exposure for you to master high-level data analytics tools and technologies.
You will gain experience working with various data analytics concepts such as working SQL databases, R and Python, descriptive and inferential statistics, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, forecasting, creating data visualisations, and applying statistics and predictive analytics in a real-world business environment.
Transform your career in the field of Data Analytics by deep diving into all angles of data interpretation and gain a competitive edge in your field.
Who's It For?
The Data Analyst Bootcamp course is suitable for both newcomers and experienced professionals. Aspiring professionals of any educational background with an analytical frame of mind are most suited to pursue this course, including:
- IT professionals
- Banking and finance professionals
- Marketing managers
- Sales professionals
- Supply chain network managers
- Beginners in the data analytics domain
- Students in Undergraduate and Post-graduate programs
What You'll Learn
- Understand significant statistical concepts, including measures of central tendency, dispersion, correlation, and regression
- Master SQL concepts such as Universal Query Tool and SQL command
- Write your first Python program by implementing concepts of variables, strings, functions, loops, and conditions
- Understand the nuances of lists, sets, dictionaries, conditions and branching, objects and classes in Python
- Work with data in Python, including reading and writing files, loading, working, and saving data with Pandas
- Learn how to interpret and apply data in Python using multi-dimensional arrays, manipulating data and execute machine learning in various software such as NumPy, Pandas, SciPy library and Scikit-Learn
- Gain insights into several data visualisation libraries in Python; including Matplotlib, Seaborn, and Folium
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the basics of R, and learn how to write your own R scripts
- Master R programming and understand how various statements are executed in R
- Understand and use linear and non-linear regression models and classification techniques for data analysis
- Learn and use clustering methods, including K-means, DBSCAN, and hierarchical clustering
- Gain a foundational understanding of business analytics using Excel, Microsoft Analytics and visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Gain deep knowledge in the concepts of Tableau Desktop 10, and become proficient in Tableau statistics and building interactive dashboards
- Become an expert in fundamental visualisation techniques such as heat map, treemap, waterfall, Pareto, Gantt chart, and market basket analysis
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 5-7 months
- 12 months access
Professionals wishing to succeed in this course should have basic knowledge of mathematics.
Be a data analyst expert by deep diving into the fundamentals of data analytics over 5 courses.
Our data analyst course is a highly comprehensive course that, upon completion, showcases your rich understanding and industry-related training in the data analytics field.
You will learn applied knowledge and hands-on skills by working on various simulations, real-world projects and case studies throughout this course. The content details for this online course are summarised below.
Course 1: Introduction to data analytics
Gain an in-depth insight into this Data Analytics introductory course designed for beginners. You will learn the art of applying data and analytics principles in your business. Learn concepts in data analytics, data visualisation, and data science methodologies, enabling you to drive better business decisions and ROI.
Course 2: Business analytics with excel
Enhance your data analytics skills with Microsoft® Excel, including training on the interactive visualisation tool Power BI. These two commonly used tools will equip you with the right skills you need to be successful in your career path
Course 3: Programming basics and data analytics with Python
Learn how to perform Data Analytics with Python using multi-dimensional arrays in NumPy, manipulate DataFrames in pandas, use SciPy library of mathematical routines, and perform
machine-learning using scikit-learn. You will utilise the basics of Python to explore and analyse many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analyses, create meaningful data visualizations, predict future trends from data, and more.
Course 4: Tableau training
This Tableau certification course helps you master Tableau Desktop, a worldwide utilized data visualization, reporting, and business intelligence tool. Advance your career in analytics through our Tableau training and gain job-ready skills. A skill in Tableau is highly regarded by companies for data-related jobs, and this course prepares you to use the tool effectively for preparing data, creating interactive dashboards, adding different dimensions, and analysing outliers.
Course 5: Data analyst capstone
Put your data-oriented skills into action with this Data Analyst Capstone project. With dedicated mentoring sessions, you will apply your data analyst skills to solve real-world industry-related problems. The capstone project is the final step in the learning path and will help you to showcase your hands-on experience in your portfolio, equipping you with a competitive edge as a data analyst.
Salary: $95k AUD
A data analyst collects, cleans, and interprets data sets in order to answer a question or solve a problem. They work in many industries, including business, finance, criminal justice, science, medicine, and government.
Salary: $115k AUD
A business analyst reviews and analyses business processes, optimise processes, oversees project teams, and manages to report and communicate technical information back to the business. They commonly work closely with information technology and can be found across a range of business departments, where necessary to map out company requirements and meet business goals.
Data analytics consultant
Salary: $139k AUD
A data analytics consultant specialises in reviewing data to discover insights and offers expertise in data management. Data analytics consultants use the results of their data analysis to make predictions and help guide accurate business decision-making through data-informed strategies.
About Upskilled (Delivered by Simplilearn)
We are Upskilled, an Australian leading and award-winning education provider of professional training and education, who understands the importance of a student’s end goal.
We consult with Australian industry experts to ensure we fully understand industry training needs, and offer the most relevant online courses to support our students.
Upskilled seek out the world’s best online courses and partners to provide our students with an unmatched learning experience.
We believe in flexible learning that leads to core career outcomes.
Placing students learning experience at the forefront of everything we do, Upskilled has partnered with Simplilearn – the world’s number 1 online Bootcamp to deliver specialist IT courses, co-designed by industry-leading experts.
We always strive to innovate and understand your needs and interests as a student. If you’re looking to advance in your career, get in touch with our team of Australian-based consultants, who are with you every step of the way along your journey. We can point you in the right direction so that you can start on the pathway to building the career you love.