How to get your accounting career really moving.
This is the program for those who love to take bold steps to champion their career. This program is unique to The Career Academy and specially designed for those working, or who have worked in an entry through to intermediate level accounting role.
Comprising of a Certificate in Accounting, an Advanced Certificate in Accounting plus the AAT Certified Accounting Technician Program, it’s a pathway for those with the desire to gain a formal qualification and recognition of their experience.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 400 hours
- Access time: 18 months
- 100% online with unlimited tutor support from experienced professionals via phone and email
- Ask questions anytime and your tutors will respond during business hours
- Fast track your accounting career, increase your earning potential and get ahead with an AAT Approved Training Provider
- Become a qualified member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Gain this qualification for your CV
- Receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email
- Gain AAT Professional Membership* – once you successfully complete this qualification and meet the AAT membership criteria, you can apply for AAT full membership and achieve professional MAAT status
- FREE Student Membership to IPA upon enrolment and Graduate Associate Membership of IPA upon completion!
This Course is Accredited by ICOES
- The International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES) guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation.
- ICOES is the accrediting body that monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive Unlimited Support from Experienced Tutors!
- Our professional tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed.
- They’re committed to providing exceptional online course support and personal tutoring to help you succeed. Throughout your course, you’ll receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Be Awarded an Industry & Employer Recognised Certificate
- Upon successful completion of your course, you’ll be presented with a Professional Certificate by The Career Academy.
- This is an industry recognised certificate which will go a long way to helping you get a new job or promotion.
- You’ll also be given access to our exclusive Career Centre and be eligible for a free CV review.
- Short answer
- Practical assessments
1. Certificate in Accounting
Take the first step with our Certificate in Accounting which will give you a sound knowledge of the theory and practice of bookkeeping and business accounting. Gain employment and improve your career prospects by increasing your competence and skills in practical accounting areas.
2. Advanced Certificate in Accounting
Step two is completing the Advanced Certificate in Accounting. This compressive qualification covers higher accounting tasks, including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating of financial performance. This comprehensive course builds on the practical accounting skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Accounting. It will further enhance your accounting skills, enabling you to pursue a career in accounting, finance or business.
3. AAT Certified Accounting Technician Program
Step three is completing the Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) program offered by AAT. The CAT Program consists of ten modules, including a final assessment. All of the learning material is provided in an easy to use the online platform, and each module consists of a set of topic areas, and concludes with a summary and review, with the exception of Module 10 which contains an assessment that requires a passing grade of 50%.
There are a variety of subjects within each module.
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.