- This course is available to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
Advance your knowledge, gain more skills in Process Manufacturing.
This course is tailored to students interested in advanced production work utilising a range of different support functions related to producing products. You will gain skills across various process manufacturing sectors such as chemicals, minerals and rubber/plastics.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Nationally Recognised Certificate & Transcript OR a Statement of Attainment (if student is found competent in at least 1 Unit of Competency).
Why study with Insight Training?
- Flexible learning options
- Nationally recognised training
- No ATAR required
- Personal counselling services
- Financial assistance available
- Local campuses
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Plant Operator
- Process Operator
- Warehouse Operator
- Food Production
- Retail trade
- Trades work
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
- East Rockingham
Duration and Study Load
- Call us today to find out the course duration for your state and selected study mode to assist with our accelerated courses.
- There are no academic entry requirements for these qualifications.
- Students are required to provide their Unique Student Identifier (USI) which we can assist with, photo identification and meet the language, literacy and numeracy requirements.
Students are provided with the following:
- Required course materials such as workbooks
- Your student training plan
- A dedicated and qualified trainer
- Targeted assessment tools
Jobs and Skills WA
Jobs and Skills WA is the way the State Government, through the Department of Training & Workforce Development, prioritises its investment in training to focus and subsidise training courses that equip people to take up jobs that are or will be, in high demand.
Eligible students are able to access mainstream training under the subsidised Jobs & Skills, Priority Industry Training Program ‘Lower Fees, Local Skills’ & must meet the following requirements:
- Primary place of residence to be in WA
- No longer attending secondary school
- Holders of a sub-class 309, 444, 785, 790, 820 or 826 visa;
- Secondary holders of a temporary visa of sub-class 457; or holders of a Bridging Visa E (subclasses 050 and 051) where the visa holder has made a valid application for a visa of subclass 785 or 790
Please contact us today to discuss the full eligibility requirements for Jobs & Skills.
About Insight Training
If you find something that you truly love to do, you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
Our huge range of vocational courses really does have something for everyone – whether you are leaving school, or simply looking to retrain in a new career. With specialist tutors, excellent facilities and links with local trade and industry, we’re here to help you make it happen. We’re focused on delivering the training outcomes our students and business need to thrive.
Through vocational education, our mission is to improve and develop people’s lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
Insight Training Group Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 32142)