The BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business at Original Campus helps turn your business ideas into reality. From product research to strategy and from finance management to marketing, everything is aimed at giving you practical knowledge and concepts that can help you grow and excel in the world of business.
The well-structured content of this qualification gives you the key skills to establish a start-up, grow your venture further, or confidently step up into the position of a Business Manager.
Developed by successful entrepreneurs and educators, our online course gives you an opportunity to get trained by the leading industry experts, collaborate with like-minded people and access the Original Campus Fund of $20,000 to make your start-up dreams come true.
Who's It For?
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs: This nationally recognised qualification will help you turn your idea into a viable business.
- Business Owners: The course is designed to equip you with effective strategies that you can apply to grow your existing business.
- Business Professionals: This online qualification will give you the skills needed to kick-start your career or get promoted within your organisation.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Small Business Owner
- Small Business Manager
- Small Business Operations Role
- Small Business Administration Role
- Small Business Sales
- Marketing Role
What You'll Learn
The BSB40320 Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Business qualification at Original Campus adds industry-relevant knowledge to your skillset and helps increase value and profit for your business. Throughout the course you’ll learn by doing. There are templates, discussions, activities and action planning that instil the confidence in you to take on new challenges, as you go further in the world of business.
- Learn to do detailed research and develop business plans
- Refine your strategy and plan finances for new ventures
- Develop impactful marketing strategy
- Acquire resource management skills
- Learn how to future-proof your business
- Create an effective online presence
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 Months
- At Original Campus, you are free to learn your way – in your own space, at your own pace
- You get exclusive access to one of the latest and the best Online Learning Management Systems. Our course delivery is 100% online, supported by expert trainers who are current, qualified and industry certified in their fields. Students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources, and practice questions. All aimed at guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements
- You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, with access to student support services and regular contact with your trainer. At Original Campus studying online does not mean studying alone
These entry requirements are here as a guide and it’s always best to talk to one of our Education Consultants, as they’re trained to ensure that you’re enrolled in a course that fits with your previous experience and career goals.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Education level: Successful completion of Year 11 level or higher; or Successful completion of a Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate III level or higher; For students without an equal or higher level of qualifications, a short language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment will be required
- Technologically literate
When you choose Original Campus, we make sure your learning experience is interactive, comprehensive and industry-relevant, to effectively convert your investment into a career opportunity.
- OC FUND – This special Original Campus initiative gives our students a chance to access $20,000 every year, to fund their start-up
- 100% online – Start anytime. Study anywhere
- Nationally Accredited qualification – Unlock career opportunities across Australia
- Real career outcomes – Get industry-relevant business skills
- Dedicated industry-leading trainers – Available to you via phone, email and zoom
- Strong student support team – To help and guide you at every step
- Easy to follow – Content, videos, webinars and presentations
Recognition of Prior Learning
- If you have prior education or work experience you may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT). This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with our Education Consultant for further details
- NO EXAM
- Assessments are completed in the student’s own time and may include practical exercises and evaluative tools like questions, observations, role plays, projects and case studies
About Original Campus
Original Campus provides real world, industry-relevant and innovative online courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
Our industry experts and assessors are available to personally mentor you, while you learn the core skills you need to get the job you want, in the industry of your choice.
Each qualification is developed to match the roles, responsibilities and skills needed today. We are committed to successfully convert your learning experience into a career opportunity, providing the economy with skilled project managers, entrepreneurs, social media managers and leaders.
We understand the challenges of online learning and have taken important steps to ensure your experience is engaging and informative. You get to learn on one of the best and latest digital learning platforms. You get to connect with an exclusive student group, collaborate with like-minded people and receive exemplary student support from the team at Original Campus.
Our mission is to change our students’ lives through education. To inspire lifelong learners to continue. To make your career work for you. Empowering you to become what you want to be. Originally.
Original Campus Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 45322)