Continuous development and upskilling is now a regular element of modern-day employment, making workers with capable training abilities vital for every organisation.
AIM’s TAE40122 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is designed to enhance a broad range of skills in designing and developing training programs, planning, and undertaking delivery, and organising and running assessment processes. This qualification best reflects the roles of entry-level vocational education and roles who are responsible for the development and assessment of skills of other employees in the workplace and other vocational education and training contexts.
Choose AIM as your training provider to learn from the leaders in training and education.
Who's It For?
- If you are involved in on-the-job training and assessing or are training learners towards a specific skill, AIM’s TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment provides the ideal vocational education for you. By exploring versatile techniques, practices, and approaches to training and assessment in the professional sphere, this qualification is designed to develop training capabilities for those in the vocational education and training (VET) sector as well as general workers involved in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in the workplace
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Training Developer
- Trainer and Assessor
- Learning and Development Officer/Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- 12 – 18 months
- 10 hours per week
Online with Virtual Delivery and Assessment Workshops:
AIM provides a self-paced online study approach for VET qualifications. To help you stay on track all participants in AIM courses are provided with an individual training plan.
Students will use the myAIM learning platform to provide interactive learning content, support forums, and access to live virtually delivered seminars, drop-in coaching sessions, and assessment workshops, all completely online. Further support is available from assigned trainers via email and by appointment.
Additional information about the study materials, course duration, and support are provided to new students via online orientation sessions.
- 18 years + of age
- Education level minimum year 10
- 2+ years of full-time work experience and access to workplace
- Technologically literate
- English proficiency
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.