The Australian and global business environment is continually faced with disruptive and exponential change. The ability to embrace this change with agility and speed whilst engaging your people is one of the key challenges facing managers and leaders today.
The Change Management – Embrace Evolve Thrive short course explores successful approaches to managing in a constantly changing world, which can be contextualised to your business as a whole or an individual change initiative. Learn to plan, prepare for, and implement change with the mindset, knowledge, and tools to effectively lead the human side of change and build resilient, agile organisations.
Who's It For?
- This course is designed for those interested or involved in driving and supporting change in any area of the workplace, from specific change management initiatives to enhancing the organisation’s approach to a constantly changing business landscape.
What You'll Learn
- Assess your own attitude to change and explore techniques for responding with a growth mindset
- Develop strategies for building a culture of resilience focused on organisational success
- Explore and select appropriate change management models and techniques when faced with evolutionary organisational change
- Identify and assess individual and team experience of a changing business environment and support people through change
- Lead sustainable business results by building momentum and embedding change initiatives as the new ‘business as usual’
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- South Australia
- New South Wales
Duration and Study Load
- 2 Days
On-Campus Workshops – 2 days face-to-face workshops
The benefits of studying in a classroom setting include being able to share first-hand experiences, ideas and questions with peers and our expert facilitators. You’ll study alongside like-minded people and strengthen your network.
Virtual Classroom – 2 days virtual sessions
Utilising highly accessible digital capabilities, virtual classrooms provides the benefits of live learning — working with peers, asking questions with immediate answers from facilitators, and stimulating deeper discussions — with the flexibility of online learning.
This Short Course also gives you free access to the following Online Courses valued at $4,125:
- Creative Thinking and Continuous Improvement
- Effective Communication
- Introduction to Project Management
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.