- Please note this course does NOT qualify for VET FEE-Help or any other government funding. Flexible payment options available
Learn how to care for the practical daily needs of a dog.
Have an interest in learning more about your pet dogs? Or want to get started in the dog care industry?
Learn how to provide effective care for those needs either as a dog owner or a professional working in the industry. Understand the different goods and services within the canine industry.
This is a solid introductory course which covers a wide range of dog care topics.
What You'll Learn
- Dog breeding
- Behaviour and training
- Nutrition and feeding
- Health care
- Canine anatomy and physiology
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approx 100 hours
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.