Business education has traditionally required choosing between practical-focused short course training programs or an investment in arduous higher education degrees that take years to attain. AIM’s non-accredited Mini MBA provides a new option, enabling you to develop a comprehensive business skill set in a targeted, efficient, and practical setting.
Who's It For?
- Aspiring business leaders seeking to influence organisational behaviours within the ever-changing global marketplace, fostering adaptability, effective leadership, and success.
What You'll Learn
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to business issues
- Communicate a vision and develop strategic initiatives that inspire and challenge the business
- Develop leadership techniques that influence and engage others to achieve results
- Utilise business tools to inform strategic analysis and decision making
- Apply models of organisational transformation to lead sustainable change, influence stakeholders, and manage resistance
- Conduct market analysis to develop and implement marketing strategies for competitive advantage
- Interpret and analyse financial information to plan for, implement, and manage financial performance
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- South Australia
- New South Wales
Duration and Study Load
- 20 Hours Online + 2 Days On-Campus Workshop
Online – 6 modules
The online component of the Mini MBA is delivered online via our state-of-the-art learning portal MyAIM. Each module unlocks as you progress through the material, ensuring you have an impactful learning experience that enables you to apply your learning to the real world.
On-Campus/Virtual – 2 days on-campus workshops or virtual sessions
The face-to-face component of the Mini MBA is set in interactive classrooms at one of our five campuses across Australia or via our virtual classroom. Through both delivery modes you will be able to share first-hand experiences, ideas, and questions with peers and our expert facilitators.
This Short Course also gives you free access to the following Online Courses valued at $4,125:
- Creative Thinking and Continuous Improvement
- Effective Communication
- Introduction to Project Management
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.