- Up to 60% off all online courses until end of November. Inquire now to learn more
As a fitness industry-first program, the Clean Health Online Personal Trainer Certification™ (OPT ™) is the only option if you wish to get certified within 3 months as an online fitness coach and personal trainer.
Our educators feature global fitness icons, including Dr Layne Norton, Dr. Bill Campbell, Hattie Boydle, Sebastian Oreb, Jackson Peos PhD and more!
With 17 courses, OPT includes 4 internationally recognised certifications and 8 specialist certifications across training, nutrition and fitness business for online personal trainers.
Combined, they will help you develop all the skills you need to become an expert online personal trainer and nutrition coach who can transform your clients’ lives whilst building a successful fitness career.
*Please note that this program will not give you the relevant government accreditation to work as a personal trainer in a gym within Australia; it will only certify you to work as an online personal trainer and fitness coach.
Who's It For?
- Anyone passionate about health, fitness, nutrition and serving others to help them transform their lives using online personal training, lifestyle and nutrition coaching
What You'll Learn
- The latest evidence-based information on program design for fat loss, longevity, strength and conditioning, hypertrophy and corrective movement
- How to properly assess your clients so that you can create safe and effective programs that maximise life-changing results in record time
- How to prescribe dietary advice for general population clients who want to optimise fat loss, weight loss and general health
- Template and systems for programming, nutrition plans and business that you utilise with your clients and business immediately to save time
- How to build an online profile and fitness business to monetise your passion for helping others whilst working anywhere in the world!
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
The program has approximately 260 hours of course content to go through both online and through practical application. From our feedback and student surveys, the average completion times are as follows:
- 5 hours per week = 10-12 months
- 10 hours per week = 6-8 months
- 15 hours per week = 4-6 months
- 20 hours per week = 3-4 months
- 40 hours per week = 2-3 months
Oh, and best of all, you have 24 months to complete this program if life gets in the way and you have difficulty allocating time during periods.
- The entire course is 100% online, enabling you to study anytime or anywhere; there are no practical requirements!
From day 1, you’ll get access to our online student community, where you will:
- Get access to our master coaches who can assist you through your study
- Access our monthly live tutorials and masterclasses (Not compulsory to finish)
- Access our online coaching partners worldwide, where our team can help you secure employment (or your own start-up business) before you finish!
The program is delivered via animated and real-life interactive online videos, online textbooks and virtual live classes so you can study offline if required.
- All you need to start is a desktop computer or laptop, and you’re good to go; it’s that simple!
The course is taught over 99 modules across 17 individual courses.
About Clean Health Fitness Institute
Stand on the Shoulders of Giants. Learn with Clean Health.
Finding the right personal training course to launch your career can be tricky. Most courses try to ‘fast-track’ your certification, leaving you overwhelmed and unsure how to take your new qualification and make a living as a PT. Well, Clean Health solves that!
Founded in 2008 by expert personal trainers and our CEO, Daine McDonald, we’re the trusted source of results-based fitness education for personal trainers worldwide. We began as a PT organisation focused on getting epic results using the science of lifestyle, nutrition, and training and in 2012, we opened our first of several gyms that did over 300,000 coaching sessions over their lifespan.
During that time, we started educating PTs, and now, as an accredited fitness institute, we’ve certified over 70,000 personal trainers and nutritionists worldwide, including industry experts such as Mark Carroll and Lauren Simpson.
Our global community is committed to helping you get certified as a personal trainer and become highly in demand.
Clean Health IP Holdings PTY LTD is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#40538)