Have you always of dreamed of planning the ultimate, perfect wedding day? Do you love the thrill and excitement of planning, organising and executing events? Are you always on Pinterest and Instagram, finding inspiration for weddings, events and event styling? Then this course is for you.
Designed to give you an introduction in planning, managing and executing events, from weddings to corporate events, festivals and everything in between. Learn from industry experts how to organise an event, from start to finish; from developing the concept, managing your clients’ needs, working with contractors and the successful execution of the event.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Wedding Planner
- Event Planner
- Conference Manager or
- Sports Events
- Party Planning
- Corporate Functions
- Festival Planner
- Exhibition or Gallery Manager
What You'll Learn
- Designed to provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the event planning industry, this course will teach you how to organise and manage events, parties, concerts, exhibitions, weddings, celebrations and more
- You will also learn about people management and how important your relationships are with your client and your contractors. You will develop skills in how best to work with your clients, to ensure you understand what they want to achieve, manage their expectations and meet their desired outcome
- Designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the event planning industry, throughout this course you will learn to organise and manage events, parties, concerts, exhibitions, weddings, celebrations and more. This is a course designed to develop knowledge and skills in the planning and management of events, everything from event ideation, to marketing the event, understanding and managing potential risks, managing event budgets, execution and then what happens after the event
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 200 hours
- 100% Online
- Study at your own pace
- You must have an internet connection
- Many of our students are under the age over 18, however, we do need to speak with a parent or legal guardian
- If you identify as having a long term impairment, disability, or medical condition that may impact on your ability to complete online study, speak to us about the services we can offer
- Our courses and content are up to date and relevant in today’s market
- We have high-quality student support with experienced and qualified tutors to help you every step of the way
- Our courses are delivered 100% online and you can study at your own pace
- We have a market-leading student learning and communication platform
- Our courses are flexible, you will have long term access to the course content
- Our courses are affordable, we offer interest-free payment options for all students
- 12-month of access to course content
- We partner with industry experts and industry-leading education partners, who are renowned in their chosen fields, to deliver courses that are relevant, practical and interactive
- Upon completion of your course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion, a Statement of Attainment for each module completed and an Academic Transcript
- Each lesson concludes in an assignment which is submitted and marked by your tutor and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments and if necessary, extra reading
- Your assessments will usually include case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Study with the help of our Tutors and the Student Support team to achieve an industry accredited certification.
- Enrol with us today to begin your future-focused learning journey
- After enrolment, we’ll give you a 5-day satisfaction guarantee to ensure the course is right for you
2 Key Modules, made up of 18 subjects
Careerhouse offers online, industry-relevant courses. We’re not like other education providers. We aim to offer a holistic, practical, and hands-on approach, to help set you up for success in the real world.
Whether you’re looking to upskill, transition to a new industry, start your own business or take your hobby to the next level, we’ll help take you there.
We partner with industry experts and industry-leading education partners, who are renowned in their chosen fields, to deliver courses that are relevant, practical and interactive.
Our mission is to make sure that you are equipped with the necessary skills to take the next step in your life with confidence.