Learn the skills needed to start your own Bookkeeping Business!
Launch your bookkeeping business with the option to freelance, subcontract or start your own bookkeeping business. Complete our Certificate in Bookkeeping and then our Bookkeeping to Business Program.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- A total of 100 hours for the Certificate in Bookkeeping
- 75 hours for the Bookkeeping to Business Program
- You will have access to this course for up to 12 months until you complete
- Most students study for 10 hours per week and finish in 17 weeks
Receive four hours of One to One Mentoring
This Pathway Program includes four hours of one to one mentoring from our very experienced and knowledgeable business mentors. They’re there to answer your questions and provide insight into how you can turn the practical skills you’ve learnt into a fully-fledged business.
- Fast track your bookkeeping career, increase your earning potential and get ahead
- Become a Certified Bookkeeper and start your own Bookkeeping Business!
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Organisation
- Work from home and earn up to $50 per hour once you are certified
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Build your business the right way, from the ground up, and make it easier to grow and expand
- You learn the proven, practical skills to help you generate new clients, increase your sales and profit, save time and scale your business.
- Fits with your lifestyle and learn anywhere, anytime and at your own pace
- Is short enough to fit in with your busy schedule, but long enough to teach you the critical new skills to grow your business.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Case studies
- Written assessments
Joanne GallagherBookkeeping Business Pathway
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of non-accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.