The Certificate III in Hospitality is the perfect qualification for those looking for a career in hospitality including working as barista, bar attendant, waiter/waitress. Whether you imagine working in a restaurant, hotel, motel, funky bar, café, club or pub- you will be job ready upon successful completion of our course!
You will learn all the hospitality essentials including Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA), food hygiene and food safety as well as how to become a brilliant barista.
The course also covers providing table services, serving food and beverages, processing financial transactions, working as a team, customer service and diversity.
You will be given the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into action and gain real experience during practical placement in a real hospitality environment. We will, of course, organise placement for you! While this course is action packed, engaging and fun the learning environment is supportive and designed to help you be your best.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Cocktail maker
- Bar tender
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Western Australia
Duration and Study Load
- This course is approximately 12 months in duration depending on RPL, Credit Transfer, scheduling of practical placement and individual needs of the learners
- This course is delivered via a combination of;
- Virtual & Face to Face training
- Self-paced flexible learning
- Practical placement in a Hospitality venue
- Students must undertake a Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) assessment so that the appropriate academic support can be sourced throughout the course AND Students must be physically fit to undertake a practical placement
About Arrow Training
We understand the needs of our students and industry and develop training programs that connect the two together, meaning that our graduates are ready to work today!
We pride ourselves on thinking outside the square, for developing and fostering growth of our students through a commitment to provide a “We Care” attitude.
Arrow Training Services is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #6127)