What courses are available?
No matter what area you’re interested in, there’s a TAFE course for it!
Creative industries, conservation and land management, work health, and commercial cookery, you name it, there’s a course for it. Possible TAFE courses in Bunbury WA 6230 include:
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting (HLT45015)
- Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315)
- Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915)
- Certificate IV in Project Management (BSB41515)
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Certificate IV in Automotive Servicing Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistant
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Certificate II in Community Services
There are also a variety of pre-apprenticeship, apprenticeship and traineeship TAFE options for areas like hairdressing, as well as more courses in everything from mental health to project management practices.
How can I study?
One of the best things about TAFE is the variety of options for study. You could learn information technology online, education support on the Bunbury campus, find out more about digital media and technology part-time, or study a course for your new small business full-time from the comfort of your local library.
The government of Western Australia is keen to ensure that it’s citizens are well trained, so have ensured that Registered training organisations (make sure to check the RTO code of any organisation!) have plenty of support, making it easy for you to learn a range of study areas.
Most organisations offer in-person, online and blended learning. Some courses, like aged care or spot and recreation, may require hands-on learning, which is why not all courses can be taught online. Equally, you wouldn’t want your child looked after by someone who’d never actually worked with children, so some courses, like childcare or aged care, can be taught online, but require work placements or assessments be completed in person.
Whether you want to learn about the visual arts from the Margaret river or live in South West Bunbury and want to enrol in a course that will teach you about information technology, there’s a TAFE course for you: so get started by browsing our list of available courses!