If you’re starting out in Science and want the best chance of employment, or you’re already established and want to upgrade your skills, our selection of courses is the best way. Enquire now!
Diploma of Sustainable Operations MSS50116
The Diploma of Sustainable Operations aims to introduce students to organisations and communities willing to undertake holistic efforts to reduce environmentally harmful methods and introduce clean technologies that support ecology. The Diploma of Sust...
- External Consultant
- Sustainable Operations Manager
- Business owner
- Council officer in Environmental department
Bachelor of Health Science (Dance)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Dance) develops students understanding of synergies between dance and health science to facilitate work in public and private organisations across a range of occupations. Given the main instrument in dance is the human b...
- Advisors to dance studio practice
- Community Wellness Officers
- Instructors of somatically based practices including Yoga and Pilates
Bachelor of Health Science (Exercise)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Exercise) provides students with foundational health and bioscience subjects with an exercise major. Students will study areas such as health promotion and awareness and also foundational sciences relevant to the human b...
- Exercise Physiology
- Other Allied Health
- Specialist Fitness Trainers
- Health and Exercise research
Bachelor of Health Science (Fitness)
The Bachelor of Health Science (Fitness) provides students with the foundational health and bioscience subjects with an accompanying fitness major. The degree covers health promotion and awareness as well as foundational science relevant to the human b...
- Fitness Leaders for diverse populations (cardiac rehabilitation, exercise for the elderly)
- Personal Trainer
- Gym and Facility Manager
- Group Exercise Instructor