Team leaders and frontline managers are a vital link between employees and senior management in every organisation. This qualification has been developed to provide you with the comprehensive skills you’ll need to lead, guide and support your own team while organising and monitoring their workload. AIM’s BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management teaches the essential knowledge that will allow you to analyse information in order to apply solutions to a range of dynamic business problems.
Who's It For?
- If you’re in or looking for a role where you’ll be leading, guiding and monitoring the effective performance of individuals and teams, AIM’s BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management is designed as a great entry point into your new career
- By taking a practical approach to expanding your own leadership and management capability, this qualification is designed to develop emerging leaders and managers across a range of industries and organisations
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Team Leader
- Clerical/Administrator Positions
- Professional/Management Roles
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
Online Study and Support through Self-paced Online Modules
- Studying online has never been easier or more convenient than through AIM’s state-of-the-art virtual campus, myAIM. Via the portal myAIM, students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources, and practice questions, all working to guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements. You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, connect with others in online forums, and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams
- 18 years + of age
- Education level minimum year 1 or Certificate III
- Work experience and access to workplace
- Technologically literate
- English proficiency
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.